1.1. This offer is an official "AFD-market", hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", to conclude the Agreement for the purchase and sale of goods remotely, that is, through an online store, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement", and places the Public Offer (proposal) on the official website of the Seller https://afd-market.pl/en (hereinafter referred to as the "Online site").
1.2 The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of Seller's offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract of purchase and sale of goods is considered the fact of payments by the Buyer on the terms and conditions of this Agreement, in terms and at prices specified on the Seller's Online site.
CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
2.1 In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings:
* " goods" - the chemical reagents (alkalis, acids, alcohols, organic and non-organic substances), solvents (a substance capable of dissolving other liquid, solid or gaseous substances without changing their chemical properties), personal protective equipment and accompanying goods (litmus, filter paper, etc.);
* "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Poland "on electronic commerce", a tool for the representation or sale of goods, work or services bymaking an electronic transaction.
* "Seller" - the company selling the goods presented on the Website.
* "Buyer" - an individual who has concluded an Agreement with the Seller on the conditions set out below.
* "Order" - selection of separate items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing the order and making payment.
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods into the ownership of the Buyer, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the Goods under this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of goods in the Online store, including:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the Online store;
- independent execution of an order by the Buyer in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer for an order placed in the Online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer under the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The Buyer has the right to place an order for any goods, presented at the Website of the Online store and available.
4.2 Each position may be presented in any quantity in the order.
4.3 If the goods are not in stock, the company Manager must notify the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
4.4 In the absence of goods, the Buyer has the right to replace it with similar goods (having the same properties or suitable for the same purposes), refuse the goods,cancel the order.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
5.1 Payment is carried out according to the conditions of the chosen method of payment. It can be made in national currency, foreign currency, as well as digital analogues of banknotes.
5.2. In case of failure to receive funds, the Online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
TERMS OF DELIVERY
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the Online Store is carried out according to the conditions of the selected delivery method when placing an order.
6.2. Together with the order the Buyer is provided with the documents in accordance with Polish law
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES:
7.1 The Seller has the right:
- unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in case the Buyer breaches of this agreement.
7.2 The Buyer must:
- timely pay for and receive the order on the terms of this contract.
7.3. The Buyer has the right:
- place an order in the Online store;
- execute an electronic contract;
- demand from the Seller to fulfill the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8.1. The Parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms and conditions of this contract in the procedure stipulated by this contract and the current legislation of Poland.
8.2 The Seller is not responsible for:
- the appearance of the Goods changed by the manufacturer;
- for a slight discrepancy in the color scheme of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color reproduction of the monitors personal computers of individual models;
- for the content and validity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods), which occur for reasons beyond its control;
- for illegal actions performed by the Buyer through this Internet access;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of his personal data - the number of the bill of delivery, cell phone number on which the bill of delivery is issued and others, to third parties.
8.3 The Buyer, using the Internet access provided to him, is liable for the damage caused by his actions (in person, even ifanother person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4 In case of occurrence of force majeure circumstances, the parties shall be released from the fulfillment of conditions of this contract. For the purposes of this contract, the force-majeure circumstances mean the events of extraordinary, unforeseen nature that exclude or objectively hinder the execution of this Agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any disagreements exclusively through negotiations.
9.1. The Online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement subject to its preliminary publication on the Online site https://afd-market.pl/en
9.2. Online store is created to organize a remote way to sell goods on the Internet.
9.3 The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when placing the order. In this case, when accepting (placing an order and subsequent payment for goods), the Buyer gives its full consent to the Seller to collect, process, store and use its personal data as understood by the Law "On Personal Data Protection".
9.4. Payment by the Buyer of the order executed in the Online store means the Buyer's full consent to the terms and conditions of the purchase agreement (public offer).
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of adoption of the terms, in accordance with the Law of Poland "On E-Commerce".
9.6 The use of the Online store resource for previewing the goods, as well as for ordering is free for the Buyer.
9.7 The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses the information about the Purchaser only for the purposes of order processing, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivery of goods, making mutual payments, etc.
10.1. The return of goods to the Online store is made in accordance with the current legislation of Poland.
10.2 The return of the goods to the Online store is made at the buyer's expense.
10.3. When the Buyer returns goods of proper quality, the online store refunds the amount of money paid for the goods upon return of the goods less compensation for expenses of the online store related to delivery of goods to the Buyer.
11.1.The electronic agreement shall be deemed concluded from the moment when the person who sent a proposal to conclude such agreement receives a reply on acceptance of such proposal in the order determined by the Law of Poland "On E-Commerce".
11.2 This Agreement may be terminated by mutual consent of the parties until to the actual delivery of the goods by refund.
11.3 The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally if one of the parties fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases stipulated by the current legislation of Poland.